Monday, June 15, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrggggHHHHH!!!!! X(



I need to SCREAM!!!

Should i jump out of the window???

Should i listen to music???

Should i talk or should i listen???

eerrrrrmmmmm......should i excercise???

Isn't this what i always wanted??

Why don't i get it right??

Why can't i express anger?

Why do i have mood swings?

Why is it okay for you to get mahd but i don't have those equal rights?

Where is my Caramel?

Who understands me?

Why wouldn't school start so i'm always occupied?

I do not need a man to make me happy.....RIGHT?

Why are they irritating me?

Why is she adding to my problems??

Does she know her worth?

Does she think am tripping over unnecessry stuff?

I want to sleep and wake up in august...(maybe not)! ....well just sleep and nothing else!

I want to go shopping to forget this!

I miss my daddy.....i miss him saying 'u will be okay!'.....'u will make it!'....R.I.P!

Maybe i should start an excercise class and kick rocks or maybe punch it all out!

WHY me?.....am i too quiet?

Okay maybe am ranting a bit too much but sorry....MY FINGERS HAVE THE POWER!

What happened to my slogan...'Never let your emotions run over your intentions?'

Maybe i should go and put on make-up and take pictures .....JUST BECAUSE!

nahhh!.....let me look for my fone right now.(i lost it so no one calls to irritate me more)

Okay....i need to BREATHE SLOW....count from 1-10 with my eyes closed....COMPOSURE:::

Read my Bible?

Okay blogsville.....let me be productive and stop being a cyber junkie!

Hope you all have a wonderful week and don't let any MAGA stand in your way o!!!

I FORGOTTTTTTTTTT TO WRITE!!!
Why don't girls know their worth? You are dating a guy but still sulking over your ex boyfrend that is avoiding you, how does that work? When you opened your mouth to speak, he always shut you up. You are complaining about him being a bit too close to some girls and he opens his dryyyy mouth to tell you 'i can't help it' WHAT THE HECK? did he just say that to you? My father taught me that i am an EXPENSIVE child and no one should make me sweat for 1 day. (Yeah he loves/d me like that)Why do you settle for less when you can get more than what you have?.....Ah! whats even worse is when i m told 'you just don't know him!' REALLLY??? when will i know him? is it when he starts Chris Brownin u and what not?my own is just that i am tired of being a love doctor, i do not have a boyfrend and my life is hitch-free and i refuse to be in the middle of your issues! i warn you every other day but no...that fool just does not have a heart,she does not understand! okay ooo! i don't wanna know again. When you finnally wake up and smell the Frapuccino, holla al me! Love us blind abi?....Keep one eye open ejjjooo! i Can't and will NOT shout!. PLEASEE KNOW YOUR WORTH! BTW why do guys cheat when theor girlfriend is a full meal with an extra bag of chips?(Post for another day).....Am OUT!

Bloggtedly yours!

Chocolate....XXXXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. True yarns sha.......... if he don't treat you right he ain't worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got that sooo damn right!!! hopefully she will see the light soon enough!!! Thanxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.. Hope you feel better..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL im okay! it was a temporary breakdown~

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Drop some love!