Friday, May 8, 2009

.....So i CAN'T help but "Thank!"



So yeah i have been AWOL on blogville, i apologise. Too much enjoyment is worrying me oo but na God do am...who am i to complain? on the reverse i am so so so so so....(did i say soooo?) grateful to him... count your blessings abi? i can't but i will begin and wherever i end...my heart continues lol.

* I thank God for feet, hands, a head, legs, stomach, hair, nails, well-functioning body organs.

* I thank God for the air i breathe, i don't live on life support or carry inhalers anywhere.

* I thank God for Caramel. They say friends are hard to find and that's just because she has been taken. :p

* I thank God for a loving family as mine, my family is unique in EVERY way, not your average family. I love them all to PIECES, needless to say i would not trade em.

* I thank God for sending me to a good University as ***, i don't deserve ANY bit of it.

* I thank God for helping my sister (a fellow blogger yall know) graduate suma cum laude. (1st class). Atleast i know my mum invested wisely in education. lol

* I thank God that inasmuch as i am a very unserious someborry in terms of school, 'C' no show for my finals. ....kai! Jesu you do me BETTER thing.

* I thank God for never wanting for anything without getting it. I sometimes take these things for granted because i am use to them but God sees my heart.

* I thank God for loving me and forgiving me even when i shouldn't be forgiven or loved. Even when am bitter to people, God overlooks it ALL...not SOME!

* I thank God i can wear heels and even catwalk sef in them sef, some people have spent all the days of their lives in wheelchairs. Even when i complain about walking too long, the koko be say i fit waka from point A to B.

* I thank God for fingers to type ooo...even as i don dey tire. long, sexy, errorless (is that a word?) bone structure. LOL.
<<<<<<< OLUWA, YESU, CHINEKE! Na Gode, Ose gan, Dalu>>>>>>>>

This was a long bum random post! Count your blessings name them one by one, and it will suprise you what the Lord has done.

Bloggatdly Yours,

Chocolate.

6 comments:

  1. wait a sec there's two o u blogging up here? noice!!!

    haha I see we're on that thankful tip eh?

    but truly though God has been good...like totally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the more you think about it.. the more reasons to throw your hands up.. break those shackles of your feet.. and dance..

    Your sis try sha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ chari: thanx alot, i must confess u n buttercup actually inspired the double blog thing hia so i owe u a big thanks!
    @ Rocnaija: that is soooo true, simple things we take adavantage of that we shouldn't. She really did oo (my sister) cuz i don't think i can do it all.....what the heck??....YES I CAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he.....nice thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mehnn
    i thank God for every single thing ha...

    he's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @leggy: thanx alot! lol
    @Chi-Chi: dats what am doin o! no blessing is too small. lmao

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Drop some love!