Tuesday, April 14, 2009

10 little details about me, myself and I.

without much further ado(i believe that is how it is said) let me begin, but kai 10 things is too little for me to write on about my wonderfully and fearfully made self but i will manage. so here goes:
1. my name is chocolate (it came from my perfectly toned skin colour), in actual reality i do not have a tribal name at all but i sometimes wish for one, who knows before you know i would hae named myself officialy.

2. I have really strong pet-peeves like i HATE(with a capital "H") to see twisted bra straps...i jus feel like helping you untwist it. Also, i do not not like to see a pair of shoes in different directions or turned up-side down when they look preetier right-side-up.i do not know if it is untidiness or just ignorance.

3. I LOVEEEEEEE my friends and family with the last breath in me even though i am not an emotionally-expressive person as i have been told alot, i just hope they know what they mean to me and i am working on expressing myself. Actions speak louder abi?? me i dont know where i was when God was sharing that one oo...<<<<>>>>>>

4. I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to see so many words like in books, believe me they give me headaches i kid you not!. Probably the reason why i do not go to my school library ...hehheheheh... i just read all i have to for school and submit the remaining to my God!. i do not read books, magazines, TEXBOOKS or the likes but when it is time for exams i always make my way to the top.(NO. i do not cheat!):-)

5. For the longest time now, i have wanted to model but for very annoying reasons i get blocked by alot of obstacles. I know it is the devil, he is a liar and a 4-1-9ner!lol i am chasing my dreams because it has been screaming for a while now! i wanted to be a fashion design major but i have found myself in the psychology world!. i still will do it by His grace!

6. i LOVEEEEEEEEE earrings and bags and basically accessories, they just make a girl shine jooooooo(i do not mean fake goods abeg).. but my best of all is PERFUMEEEE! mehn the person that came up with that idea made enough sense...perfume perfume perfumeee.....that is why i get seriouly offended when someone has body odour! it has a personal effect on me. such people should be thrown down a cliff for all i care.

7. did i mention i am NARCISISSTIC??(I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee myself to pieces because i know my worth oo! asn no one can use me as doormat...i do not roll like that thank You. i do not need to blow my horn...(maybe i do sometimes to feel that chill we need momentiarily) teeehhheeeeee.....

8. i LOVE jesus!(It was not intentional for me to put Him as number 8) he comes first!

9. I loveee and miss my caramel...she means the whole world and a bag of chips to me. (Yes am always talking about her go and find you own) iv got her back and i am 199% sure she has mine aswell, we never disappoint each other. Pure....Agape....non-erotic....friendship! i cant wait to see her....she gives me sooooo much joy jare!

10. i am a PHENOMENAL woman......i am not your average girl you see around...i have learnt and also perfected the art in loving myself because i am a queen and i have to love me for anyone else to!..

OK so this was a bit difficult but i pulled through!!....have a great day people.
~~~~~~~You Never Know how Strong You Are Until Being Strong Is The Only Option You have!~~~~~~~
No one should try and spoil your day oo....God pass all of dem!....oya smile! good children lol....

Bloggatedly Your own....
CHOCOLATEEEEE!!!!......

9.

4 comments:

  1. woow you must really hate reading!

    mehn, dats my dream o
    dat modeling ish lool

    we shall make it jo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE seeing a lot of words all at once, it is bad for my health lol i wonder how i survive hear! we will make it o! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaaha.......i am narcistic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! welcome to my life..i can't help but notice the time God spent in creating me!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Drop some love!