Monday, May 11, 2009

9.10pm...me, bored, restless and BLOGGING!






So tell me why it is still cold in SUMMER??? i thought winter was gone, i did not even feel spring sef, tell me why the stupid clouds wanna release unncessary 'blessings' on my little city....i can not recall asking for it. Does the pool know i want to get to show off my soon-to-be-purchased-as-soon-as-the-sun-promises-to-stay BIKINI!!!!!? isn't summer tired of seeing my winter clothes already? come.......are you not fed-up with me ranting? okay, i think i heard a couple audible 'yesses' lol i will stop. The fact is that i am honestly bored and facebook is killing some of my 'few' brain cells,(hahaha...God forbid my brain cells are too much sef my head is asking for more storage space) i don't want to be in school tonight just because....Okay my main reason for blogging is because my caramel has turned nurse overnight, reason is because her Oga is under the weather ehen, so she is on 24h duty, Reason why she has been missing on here.Oya, make una close your eyes and be in the attitude of prayer.


"In the Matchless name of Jesus,we pray for speedy recovery oh! God abeg slap him with health, may Strength smile at him tommorrow and stability knock him left, right and center. Devil, any malaria or fever plants you planted in his body, we begin to uproot and throw into the bottomless pit. Father i know you are restoring every missing or broken nerve and also replacing full health back right now. Thank you for we hav prayed and askd with thanksgiving. AMEN!!"

Oya open your eyes. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! so it is almost time for me to go back to school (yes, because of the unfailing love my mother has for me, she sent me to a christian University WITH curfew) lol. So i basically spend my day out of school till curfew. Am doing summer school so i have a preety flexible daily schedule,tell me why my laptop has decided to stop working now.It is going to the clinic ASAP tommorrow though! Did i forget to mention i HATE school? it is a very painful thorn in my flesh but slowly but surely it will soon be over. People ask if i was adopted because my siblings are TOTALLY different from me but i understand we all have our interest so i really cannot be bothered. okay blogville, i wish you a successful and hitch-free tomorrow and IF i dnt blog tomorrow, have a splendid week.


Still bloggatedly yours,

Chocolate

10 comments:

  1. Thank God ooh.... I've see somebody who has also noticed the "cold-summer"?? I'm like wth!!
    I'm tired of wearing my sweater... ahn ahn.
    And now it rains like every other day..... so I have to wear rain boots. So frustrating!! Can I get to wear my summer flats and summer dresses already?? uughh.....

    And damn.... your school has curfew?? That should suck. My friend's school has curfew too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so bad oo! there was even thunder storms and all that yesterday, im soooo over the cold, whenever the sun shines nowadays i have a new appreciation for sunlight like never before. lol. i feel you bout the summer dresses oo. we must find a way.lol my skul has curfew o. some high school stuff but we are survivors.lool

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur school has curfew?!ewwww!!!lol.oya carry ur nyash go run back skul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leggy: laff o! its allowed, but he who laughs last......hmmm. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. mehn am truly not feeling summer o
    it's still kinda cold and nothing fun is happening..well for me

    taking summer skul as well
    school doesn't rock at all ..hiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. chi chi: the feeling is mutual, im not feeling it either, its soo sad but theres hope.lol im doing summer skul aswell. but its up to us to create fun for ourselvs o! it wnt look for you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. the weather is as confused as we are, think she is having that time of the month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao! thats funny but now that i think of it....she probbly is..(shhhhh~!.....)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know some people who can hook you up with more head storage space; even upgrade your RAM so school will be a breeze...if you are not too chicken to try that is.
    *evil laugh*
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send them to me!! i beg of you! I'm no chicken am BOLD as a lion....*evil laugh* :D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Drop some love!