Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our very first!!!* exchanging scared glances*

ok so here we are, complete strangers in a new land we are yet to discover. Life is a risk abi???so WHARAHELL? this post will obviously not be constructed professionally and all that (free jus jo! the first time you come this place you messed up aswell) "Chocolate & Caramel" are two ladies that woke up one bright morning and decided to 'belong to blogville.' I hate to call us bestfriends because it just does not qualify us but you get my drift sha. If i tell you i know what is going to be on here, i give you official and certified authority to call me a liar. So keep your fingers and legs crossed in anticipation because ALOT is yet to unfold. We got inspired by fellow bloggers i must confess (rather I got inspired as Caramel is not really a 'reader' , i do not read as much but blogs can make me read, so I pulled her along with me, if my uni books were in 'bloggated' form (yes i make my words up) i would be a geek by now. okay so back to Chocolate and Caramel, we have grown together into beautifu women that have just basically stuck together THROUGH IT ALL, when I misbehave, she spanks me and when she misbehaves, i whoop her.....I kid! but i have never had any one close to me like she is as i am introverted.....maybe not anymore but time will tell. Abeg, i have to go now, my stomach has giving me warning to fill it up as it is running on 'e'.


cash ya rall layrassss!........
bloggatedly yours,

Chocolate...
ps:Caramel will drop a few lines tommorow. xx

5 comments:

  1. thank you NDQ, we hope it is worth-while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to B-ville loves! all the best! and I wish your friendship many more years!

    A little suggestion though...y'all should hae separate google accounts then both of you can be admins on the blog cuz it can be kinda confusing knwoin which one o y'all is talkin at a time ya dig?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx chari, i will do just that as soon as i figure out how to! lol (yea its that deep) i am a technology retard sometimes but i will do it soon! thank again.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Drop some love!