Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleepless Nyt........Caramel...

It is 3:44am now, i have changed my positions on d bed ova a thousand tyms nw! (without exageration). I cant sleepppp!!! what is rung with me, THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATIN!Strange things kip cumin in to my head, All kinds of things! I close my eyes for a second and all of a sudden i am kissing my teeth! AAAARGH! This has been hapening 4 days nw bt dis is da worse, todays own is veeery depressin honestly!
I wish i cud cal som1 up ryt nw to kip me company! (to think i have a boyfriend, HISS)!..............I evn tot id begin 2 fall asleep as im rytin bt atall! Well atlst, d gud thing is im tokin 2 u..OK>>>>> lemme c, wats on my mnd dis second?? OH YEAH! EVERYTHINGG all at ones! i am even rili struglin 2 pik one 2 tel u bou..mtcheeew!
Ok lets try nd tnk of sme possible causes of this...ummmmmmmm.....
**FEAR?? **DEPRESSION?? **ANXIETY?? **MY BF? **CONTEMPLATIONS?? **Could it be da drugs im on??**Cus i slpt in da aftrnun?? **GOD??
WHAT ON EARTH IS DA PROBLEM!?.....................Im seriosly thinkin o, asin its jus so smhw!, nt its lmst 4am, IMAGINE..Right now piple r peacefully aslip (includin my bf) LUCKY EM! I evn scard 2 pray, duno wer 2 stat 4rm!.........OH! i jus got a txt, im gesin its CHOCOLATE............................................YUP its her! i dnt get da msg tho, jus replied.......................Yh i no ur sugestin i tel ha i cnt slip, well i no ha ansa 'eya wts rung, My frnd go nd slip jo!' lol...she cud b dat crazy trust me, well i no cuz she tod me dat yesterday too.

OK! seriosly i need help! myb i nid 2 c a phycologist, mayb deyl b able to tel me wts rung? Its nt lyk iv met one b4...hmm its 4 am my brain stil de HYPER!
Im glad im able to pour my brain activnesness on!lol.............U no i cud b studyn 4 my exam since im awake bt lyk i sed, my brain seems to be in sum energetic mood ryt nw so id jus b starin at da book.....i dnt wnt 2 get fat if nt i wud av kept my mouth bizy wit sme cookies, or to show hw bad dis is i wud av warmd up a pizzza in d kitchen..hehehe! bt NAH! il jus blow up!
...............>>>>>OOOOH i jus tot of smtn! probably da silence in da room is addin 2 dis??? ok mayb i sud slot in a movie, il probably slip off yl wtchin it....it wrks most tyms! :) ok BRB!
...........................................................................................................
Yay! i jus did, i washd my face aswell...i hpe dis works..ok u no wt, il keep u ryt nxt to k! nd il letchu no if it wrks 2mrw nd if it doznt, xpct me bak!
Tnx 4 lstnin 2me, uv been such a darline....ttyl. MUAH! xxx
>Btw its 4:30am nw<

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Drop some love!